TO CONTACT / DONATE MONEY DIRECT TO KRLL:
- website - www.kidrocklifeline.com
- email: email@example.com
ALL CALL!! / "CARE" LIST
The following people need our help NOW!..
No Current items
PREVIOUS "CARE" RECIPIENTS
People who've felt the KRLL love - and could maybe use a little more...
- Sylvia Gratto, mother passed, KRLL sent her a memory necklace.
- Regina Howard, waiting for kidney transplant, KRLL sending Thinking of Moo - from YouGoatMail. (currently out of stock waiting for it to come back in)
- Wayne "Scarecrow" Lloyd, longtime chiller passed away, KRLL sent peace lily to funeral
- Rea McAninch, long time chiller and Kid Rock Fan, in hospice, KRLL sent food for the family. Continued prayers for her. KRLL paid for memorial service.
- Natalia Stevens, little girl battling cancer, KRLL sent You Goat Mail.
- Marley Ohmer, Little Girl battling cancer, KRLL sent You Goat Mail.
- Kim Brindsen, mother-in-law passed, KRLL sent Willow Angel.
- Mary Newton, sister passed, KRLL sent blue spruce for her new home.
- Tony Vlahos, wife Dee passed, KRLL collected $1325, money will be spent on sending Amazon cards for Alec and Vbucks for Trip, Sonia also doing memorial video for services, paying for celebration of life in December.
- Carrie Ann Pitts, long time Kid Rock fan passed, KRLL sent flowers to the funeral
- LeeAnn Moore, Father passed, KRLL sent Willow Angel in his honor.
- Della Miles, mother passed, KRLL sending memory necklace
- Dancin Hansen, KRF family member passed away - sent $50 in Walmart Cards to help with baby and $20 in Taco Bell for her son.
- Patricia Mitchell, KRF Family member passed, sent fall basket to her funeral.
- Deanna Stewart, KRLL raised $125, money sent directly to the funeral home
- Jenny James, son is hospital, KRLL sent her a spa kit.
- Michelle Sorden, house fire, KRLL sent $425 and some of the cruise merchandise she lost in the fire
- Beckxy Aul, mother passed, KRLL sent $75 Movie Card and $150 Red Lobster Card
- Keith Bell, father passed, KRLL sent commemorative tree
- Tara Canfield, father passed, KRLL sent photo collage
- Craig Salvas, daughter passed, KRLL donated to travel fund
- Vicki Douglas, father passed, KRLL send memory necklace
- Lisa Ziblay, mother and father passed, KRLL sent memory necklace
- Liz Kilpatrick, father passed, KRLL sent memory necklace
- Jeff Shea, daughter passed, KRLL sent $880
- Wes Atkinson, son passed, KRLL donated to Funeral expenses
- Michelle "Roxy" , passed away on cruise, KRLL donated to funeral expenses
- Chelsea Willis, daughter passed, KRLL sent $550 to Amber Reineck house on her behalf
- Sandy Smyth, husband Kevin passed, KRLL sent memory necklace
- Leslie Parr, husband passed, KRLL sent memory necklace
- Christine Neddo, husband passed, KRLL sent memory necklace
- Jeff Sanchez, mother passed, KRLL sent a plant for funeral
- Corine Pack, flood damage, KRLL helped with getting her roof replaced
- Debbie Drafts~ Brother passes from cancer 2/19/15 Send Cards to: 620 brahier lane Maumee Ohio 43537
- Ria Fazio, Nephew Passed 2/11/15- Send Cards to: 2 Evergreen Way, Pawling, NY. 12564
- Starr Confer, father-in-law passed (5/26); mother-in-law diagnosed with inoperable tumors, starting chemo soon; please send love to 5708 Canary Drive, North Highlands, CA 95660
- Ria Fazio, 2 Evergreen Way, Pawling, NY. 12564, mother passed June 2014, please send cards. Sonia sent plant on behalf of KRLL due to low funds.
- Julie Whiterby, Brother Passed. Plant sent in his memory.
- Star Clemens (mom) Sue Lundy, 509 E Ash, Mason MI 48854
- Kevin Faller, Sister passed 3/14, cards can be sent to P.O. Box 51 Grand Cane, La. 71032.
- Faunda Birch, mother passed (2/14)
- Beth Simmons, father passed (2/14)
- Jocelyn White Confori~13 Sugarloaf Terrace Rockfall CT 06481- brother passed January 2014
- Brenda Munger, son was severely burned, KRLL sent flowers and balloons
- Jack "Big Daddy" Wigley (12/5); severe heart attack, recovering from heart surgery; Park West Hospital ICU, ATTN: Jack Wigley, Room 27, 9352 Park West Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37923; Phone the hospital directly for info and visiting hours: 865-373-1000
- Cherie Wildrick (9/22); lost her dad to cancer; send love to 359 Natick Street, New Bedford, MA 02745
- Christine Hansen-Barchasch (9/21); lost her mother-in-law after a heart attack; address only to be given in PM's per her request. you may contact any of the Admins for it.
- Teresa Medaris Scott (9/19); lost her mother; send love to 509 Manee St., Clare, MI 48617
- Darla Aliff Redden (9/17) Father passed away. Cards can be mailed to:Darla Redden 1371 W.114th Cleveland, Ohio 44102
- Kelly Edwards (9/8); Camp Sabalu-Harrison Afghanistan Care Package Drive, providing hygiene and basic need care packages to U.S. soldiers; send packages to Chaplains Office, 18th MP BDE/TF, Vigilant Bagram Airfield APO, AE 09354
- Royce Richardson (9/7); his wife, Vicki, an endearing member of the KRF and former KRLL Admin, passed away; KRLL sent donation and magnolia tree in her memory; send cards and condolences to 6426 9th Ave., Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Debbie (“Double D”) Hogan Burton (8/9); beloved member of the KRF passed away; KRLL sent flowers
- Pam & Jason McNeil (7/5); Jason brutally assaulted at a KR concert in New York, rushed unconscious to area hospital where he remained in a coma for weeks; KRLL collected & sent donations; further donations can be made at www.giveforward.com (search for Jason McNeil)** To send Cards or Notes of encouragement, please mail to: 5442 Anna Lane Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 *****
- Deb Sullivan, Dad passed away (6/1/2013), please send condolences, 25 Pine Street, Natick MA 01760
- Alden Sorey, daughter passed away (6/9/2013), please send condolences, 516 East Ridge Road, Shawboro NC 27973
- Mary Stewart Joyce, 2778 Orenda St., Commerce Township, Mi 48382
- Joanne Reside, father-in-law passed (6/23/2013), 1694 Britannia Ct., Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Katie Hojnacki, Dad passed, 1627 20th St., Wyandotte, MI 48192
- Tony Knowles, daughter passed away 5/20/2013; wife, Robin, passed 4/20/2012; KRLL sent sweets basket; send cards and condolences to 7331 Larkspur Drive, Mancelona, MI 49659
- Sylvia Tucker (5/19/13); husband, Todd, passed away; KRLL sent plant; send love to 1083 Anthony Drive, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
- Melanie Brown (5/15/13); Mom passed away; KRLL sent plant; send love to 4399 Deeside Dr., Brighton, MI 48116
- Ed & Tara Penfold (5/5/13); lost furniture, belongings in a house fire; 3 girls, ages 5, 7 & 9; KRLL sent $300 Walmart gift card; send love/care packages to 742 Wurlitzer Drive North, Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Vickie Siler, father passed away, 1219 Utah St., Toledo, OH 43605
- Deb Hogan (aka DoubleD), husband Scotty passed away, KRLL sent plant, 1054 E Mandeville St Burton, MI 48529
- Lisa Allison, Grandfather passed away, KRLL sent plant, 11001 E Grand River Ave Portland, MI 48875
- Jenn Luckman, KRLL sent plant, father passed away; 3648 Carlsbad Blvd., Unit A, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Jeff Childress, grandfather passed away; 5832 Valencia Blvd, Lansing, MI 48911
- Cheryl Jarema, mother passed away; 1769 Kingsbury Dr, Lapeer, MI 48446-9794
- Michele Blaszkowski, mother passed away; 11648 Plaza Dr, Clio, MI 48420
- Diana Sanchez, grandma passed away, family distraught; KRLL sent plant; 28278 Merritt Dr., Westland, MI 48185
- Shelby Mountain, dad passed away; KRLL sent flowers; Wendy Riva, 302-8430; Jellicoe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5S 4S7
- Leslie Rust Harris, mom passed away; KRLL sent plant; 19 Riverview Rd., Batesville, AR 72501
- Pamela Clark (10/11/12); sister died suddenly, family distraught; KRLL sent plant; 10345 Vanburen Rd, Saulsbury, TN 38067
- Julie Witherby (10/8/12); mother passed away; KRLL sent plant; 3028 N Church St., Rockford, IL 61103
- Vicki & Royce Richardson (10/4/12); daughter and KRF member Amy Sutton passed away; KRLL collected and sent $1,500 and Magnolia tree; KRLL members lit candles in unison on 10/11/12;
- Chad Craft & son Brandon (9/9/12); Chad's ex-wife (Brandon's mother) Angelique Craft passed away; 4221 Golden Drive, Milton, FL 32583
- Michael McCarron (9/2/12); mother Michelle McCarron passed away after long illness; 33 Park Street, Henniker, NH 03242
- Melanie Quinn; step-dad passed away; KRLL sent gift basket; 31140 Westfield, Livonia, MI 48150
- Sandra Auremia; dad passed away; KRLL sent gift basket; 17 Lindsey Court, Baltimore, MD 21221
- Toni Wilson; house fire, needs everything; KRLL sent $300 to aid recovery; 220 California Ave., Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Faith (and Will) (4/10/12); little girl recovering from surgery (and her older brother who misses having his family at home); P.O. Box 201, Dexter, MI 48130
- Deb Perry Gerweck; battling breast cancer; KRLL sent headgear; 8266 Whittaker Road, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Cindi Pyles; mom passed away; P.O. Box 312, Andersonville, TN 37705
- Tammy Lynn; serious infection; 734-244-3247
- Mary Newton; son in hospital; KRLL sent gift basket; 7306 Bray Rd., Mount Morris, MI 48458
- Brian Dashiell; wife Tiffany has breast cancer; KRLL donating a gift basket to their next event; firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-205-0513
- Rebecca Busa (4/21/12); fiance, Ryan Pierce, passed away following a fall down the basement stairs, they were to be wed prior to CTM3, then spend their honeymoon after the cruise; 87-1098 Ohe'Ohe St., Walanae, HI 96792
- Robin Knowles (4/20/12); dear KRF sister passed away; KRLL sent $1,000 to help cover funeral expenses; please send cards to: Tony Knowles (husband), 7331 Larkspur Drive, Mancelona, MI 49659 (see mortensenfuneralhomes.com for services)
- Kathy Beall; car accident, cancelled CTM3 to cover costs; cards and letters can be mailed to: 1483 C.R. 2716, Honey Grove, TX 75446
- Argento Family (2/23/12) ** lost home in house fire ** (see Walmart Gift Registry) Timothy Argento and his family lost their home in a tragicfire. Please make a donation by purchasing useful items, such as
toiletries , paper products and other household Items * Megan age 17,
women's jacket size M, pants 7-8 Juniors, shirts M juniors, shoes size 6
women's; Chloe age 11, jacket size 12 kids, pants size 10 kids pre-teen, shirts M, shoes size 5 1/2 women's; Annelise age 11, pants size 8
pre-teen, shirts M, shoes 4 1/2 women's, jacket 12 kids; Kim size 0 pants, shirt size M, shoes women's 7, jacket women's M; Tim pants size 38W 29x30L, shirts and sweatshirts XL * KRLL sent $250 to help in
recovery; Tim Argento, 98 Prentice Rd., Levittown, NY 11756
- Julie Wesolowski (2/14/12); lost her daughter-in-law, Karen (like a daughter to her), from Pancreatic Cancer ** Members sent thoughts, prayers, cards, and letters
- Tracey C., FL (2/1/12); struggling with personal issues; Members sent thought, prayers, cards, and letters
- Jillene W., CA (1/24/12); lost her father on Tuesday; Members sent thoughts, prayers, cards, and letters
- Kelly Turk ** engaged on 1st CTM cruise, cancelled CTM3 after husband had a stroke, now raising money to offset medical bills (Sunday, 1/22) ** KRLL preparing a gift basket to donate for silent auction (to be held 4/21/12, see Kelly's page for details); send thoughts & prayers,cards, letters and/or silent auction items can be mailed to: 107
Medford Dr., Clayton, DE 19938
- Denise C., NY (1/22/12); lost her father on Sunday; Members sent cards and letters, and sent condolences via "Book of Memories"
- Judie Luquette (1/20/12); battling cancer, life getting the best of her; Send thoughts & prayers, cards and letters can be mailed to: 2800 Mustang Rd., #607, Alvin, TX 77511
- Mary O., OH (1/15/12); water line burst, flooded her home; KRLL sent gift basket, members sent thoughts & prayers
- Courtney K., TX (12/19/11); lost everything, including puppy, in a house fire; Members sent clothing, household items, gift cards, and prayers
- BJ S., TN (Dec 2011); auto accident; KRLL sent gift basket, members sent prayers, cards, and letters
- Jessica S., VA (Dec 2011); life getting the best of her; KRLL sent gift basket
- Rhonda (Weimer) Duffy (Dec 2011); lost rescue dog to cancer; KRLL donated $25 to American Canine Cancer Foundation on Rhonda's behalf, members sent cards, letters, and prayers; 1573 Valley Rd., Coatesville, PA 19320
- Ruby, NC (Oct 2011); suffering from serious illness; KRLL sent gift basket
- Patti A., NY (Aug 2011); lost home in Hurricane Irene; KRLL collected and distributed $175 in ChipIn donations, members sent clothing, household items, gift cards, and prayers
- Stacey M., NY (Aug 2011); lost home in Hurricane Irene; KRLL established, collected, and distributed ChipIn donations ($175 total), members sent clothing, household items, gift cards, and prayers